SHOOT WITH US:
About the club
How can I join?
Subscriptions and Fees
Visit the Club
Guest & Corporate Days
Public Open Days
Back to Homepage
How to Join.
We have three types of membership:
We do not presently have a waiting list and anybody who is interested in shooting is welcome to join the club as a probationary member. However we do first need to know a bit about you.
- SENIOR: Any individual not qualifying for Junior membership
- JUNIOR: Any individual under 18 or 21 if in full-time education
- FAMILY: Up to four members of one family who are individually accepted for membership
You will normally be a probationary member for at least 6 months. We are required to make an assessment of your level of commitment and general character during this period and to base the decision regarding full membership upon this assessment.
- We will need a letter from two people who know you simply confirming that you are who you claim to be and that you are of good character.
- You will also have to be proposed by a full member of the club. If you know such a member already then there is no problem. If you do not then one of our committee members will propose you once we have satisfied ourselves about you.
- You will also be required to sign a declaration stating that you are not prohibited from being in possession of firearms or ammunition.
- We will need 4 passport-sized photographs for each prospective member.
Once you are a full member you can normally apply for your own Firearms Certificate if you wish. You can also apply to the Committee for a free Range Permit which will entitle you to use the range at any time you wish outside our normal opening hours.
You can download a membership application form here.
For information on Subscriptions and Fees click here.
MRPC, Court Garden Leisure Centre, Pound Lane, Marlow.